Sunday, September 23, 2012

Please be Gentle!

                                                                                          Acrylic 6x6"

Actually, please feel free to say whatever you want.  I think this photo is a little blurry, but it was the best I could do today.  I meant to put in some skin tones on the male's face, but when I got to this point, I was afraid I would ruin what I had, so I just called it done!

Kind of different for me, but thought it was time I showed you another painting.  I am trying to paint what I want as I want, and to embrace the things that acrylics allow me to do (especially painting in layers).  I don't know where this path will lead me, but I feel things are evolving for me with my painting....

 Oh...the blue to the left of the female dancer was accidental.  I have a terrible habit of continuing to paint when it is too dark to see well. 

I do need to do something about my indoor lighting.....           

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...