Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Post-workshop Landscape (and Happy Birthday Brooke!)

                                                                                                  Acrylic, 5x7"

The workshop I took with Elizabeth  was on  pastel landscape, so it is up to me to apply what I learned to my medium of choice, acrylics.  I expect I will paint in pastels more, too....but when???

I painted this one fairly quickly, fairly sketchy, late one evening, just hoping to remember the feel of being in the workshop now that I am home.  Trying to "seal the deal," so to speak.  I was happy enough with this one for what it was (done very quickly, late at night).   This was painted from a photo I took on the way home, near the interstate when I took a driving break.

The real reason for this post was to say Happy Birthday to my wonderful niece!


2 comments:

ME said...

Really love this one!!!
Love,
ME

Meredith Adler said...

Thanks, Mom, that makes me really happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...