Saturday, July 13, 2013

Last One Before Workshop

                                                                                         Acrylic, 6x6"

I enjoyed painting that mug from the last painting so much, I decided to paint it again.  I have spent a couple sessions on this one, too.  I labored over this one more than the other one.  Hmmmmmm....what did I say about the last one?  I painted "for the sheer pleasure of applying paint to board."  There might be something to that approach!

I am headed off to a painting workshop tomorrow with Dreama Tolle Perry.  Maybe I'll learn a thing or two about a thing or two.  I am looking forward to having some instruction.

5 comments:

Cathy Engberg said...

Have a great time with Dreama! I can't wait to see hear about it and see what you do!

ME said...

Finally catching up with your blog. Hope the workshop is all that you hope for. Be safe!
Love,
ME

Sharon L. Graves said...

Love the color of the mug and the colors of the shadows. Have fun!

Carol Josefiak said...

You will love Dreama's Workshop. Can't wait to hear what you think.

Meredith Adler said...

Thanks, everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...