Friday, January 1, 2016

Make it Fun! 30 Paintings in 30 Days Jan. 2016, Day 1

 
"Morning Mist"   Acrylic, 6x6"
$75 Plus Shipping 
 
Happy New Year, everyone...it's 30 Paintings in 30 Days, and I always say "I'm here for the ride."  The challenge is hosted by Leslie Saeta, and she says there are no rules but to have fun.  I take that rule very seriously, especially this time.  I am focusing on my internal process more than the outcome of my paintings.
 
This painting was inspired by a photo by Viacheslav on Paint My Photo.  As usual, not sure the photographer would recognize his photo, because I took what I needed from it and let the rest go.  But I do want to thank Viacheslav for providing the reference photo.  This is the second of his photos that I have painted.
 
I have a new local friend participating in this 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge, and if you are so inclined, please check out Julie's blog here to see her wonderful watercolor work this month.
Best wishes, everyone, for a wonderful year and a fruitful challenge to those who are participating...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Meredith! I am so glad you are in the challenge also and I like your attitude! I hit a slump and I thought this might jump start me so I am in it for the ride also. Good luck.

Meredith Adler said...

Hi Sandra, so glad we are in this together! Enjoy the ride, and I look forward to seeing your work...

carol edan said...

Love your expressive outlook... you have certainly jumped out of your box , I am sure the ride will be GREAT and you will get surprises along the way...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...