Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Grandmother's Bowl

                                                                                   Acrylic 6x6"

Here's another one I never showed you.  This was painted in March 2012.  Painted outside.  Was quite challenging.

In terms of current work, I'm still doing studies.  Hopefully getting closer to showing you something new.  The studies are kind of personal right now.  They have to do with finding my voice and way of working.  Nothing I feel comfortable showing yet, but hopefully will get there one of these days.

I've also been busy having a cold (over it now) and getting ready for a trip/workshop in October.  I have to get ready now so I don't feel rushed.

Thanks again, Watchers!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I love the looseness of the fruit. Very nice.

Meredith Adler said...

Oh, Thanks, Mary! Hey if you see this reply....did you get to check to see if I'm on your list of subscribers? I still haven't had any emails from your blog....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...