Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sunrise Landscape from December

                                                                                                    acrylic, larger than usual

I think my mother would like to see another landscape.  This one was painted on a canvas board, which I rarely do (I paint on archival hardboards) and is no longer in my possession, so I can't measure it.  It may be around 16x20."  It was painted from a photo that I took in my neighborhood.

Here is what it looked like framed (the frame was straight, it's the photo that's crooked):


As an aside, I know a wonderful woman who lost her home and most of her pets in a house fire, caused by a piece of paper falling on a power strip.  Please, everyone, be careful about your power strips/surge protectors!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Who has it?

Stefanie

Meredith Adler said...

His mother!

ME said...

You're right...your mother needed that and I love it. Thanks for the warning about power strips and I will check mine out and be more careful.
Love,
ME

Meredith Adler said...

I'm glad you like it, and I'm glad you're going to check your power strips, thank you very much. Ours are nailed up vertically so nothing can (easily) fall on them.

Chessie said...

Beautiful! It's always a joy to come by and see the new postings :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...