Saturday, January 24, 2015

"Edge of the Road" Oil Pastel - 30 Paintings in January 2015

Oil Pastel, 4x6"
$40 plus shipping

Right now, I am happy I finished this painting and am presently waiting for Daily Paintworks to finish some temporary maintenance so I can complete this blog post and get some sleep.  I seem to be in the habit of sleeping early in the evening and then getting up to paint until I really should be...sleeping.

While we are waiting for DPW, I would like to bring up a critical subject for all you 30 in 30ers out there...what are you going to give yourself as a gift for taking on this challenge?  You are going to get yourself a gift, aren't you?  You certainly deserve something wonderful! 

Ok, here's DPW, back on-line...I'm going to wrap this up so I can wake up and move on to the next...

Thanks for watching!
 

4 comments:

carol edan said...

Love it!!! Very expressionistic!!!Really want to follow that road!!!!

Meredith Adler said...

My friend, that road you want to follow leads to my place! Wish you could visit... and wish I could show you this piece in person. It's a lot more subdued, less contrasy, but hey, who is complaining :-) At least I moved my complaint to the comments rather than the main post today :-)

Patricia J. Powers said...

You have a joyous sense of color..I find your work so refreshing.

Meredith Adler said...

Thanks for the nice comment, Patricia!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...